Words are kind of escaping me right now. I’m basically so happy at my new job that I don’t want to come across like I’m gushing! It felt like a really long week but now that its over, in hindsight, I can see why it felt so long. It truly feels like I’ve been an employee with them for a few months! I’ve met so many amazing people and feel like I’ve already made some great new friends! The on-boarding process with
AWeber.com is utterly top notch! I’ve honestly never experienced anything like this my entire life!
Without going on and on and on about everything that happened this week, I’ll just cover the highlights:
- No cliques – everyone is welcoming, friendly, and extremely helpful!
- No ‘new job blues’ – I thought maybe it would take me a month or 2 before I felt pretty comfortable… nope! Took about a day and a half!
- Lunches – Free everyday! Gourmet! Amazing!
- Amenities – Xboxes everywhere, 2 theaters, foosball, pool, ping-pong, volleyball!!
- Stuff the bus – did a great event for local charity! (Yeah that’s me in the picture too!)
- Rode down the slide on my first day
- Worked with a Mac for the first time ever!
- Saw Justin Guarini
- Learned a ton about the system from the perspective of a customer
In the end, all I can say is that I’m pretty sure this place just ruined my career. I can’t ever leave and if I ever did (God forbid) I can’t imagine I’d ever be able to find another place nearly as amazing!
It says volumes that the COO meets with everyone individually at the end of the first week and the biggest concern is that you are happy! Period, no catches, no buts, no long speeches. Just a private conversation to make sure you are happy! Amazing.