This year was all about transition for me. The big change came in the middle of the year when I interviewed with a company (when I had no intention of leaving my current job) and decided to accept their offer. This new position was a complete change from what I’ve been used to pretty much my entire career! In addition to the professional growth I experienced this year, I also hit a major milestone by reaching 1 year of Crossfit (and still going strong)!
All in all, another amazing year for me and definitely looking forward to a hopefully calmer next year with a huge focus on discovery and learning!
Some bullet points:
- Joined Facebook 😦
- Did BarBell Club
- Tough Mudder 2013!
- Rock Climbing Gym
- Started working with node.js
- Hit 160lbs!
- Helped build an app that made it to the app store!
- 1 year of Crossfit! (and counting)
- Got PS4 and Xbox One
- Agile Training
- Thanksgiving Pilgrimage (Crossfit)
- 12 Days of Fitness (Christmas – Crossfit)
- 298 Kinect Sports Bowling (missed 2 pins on my last roll)
- Read 25 books (20 fiction, 5 technical)
- Still blogging and hit 2000 visitors/month (10,700 for the year)!
- MongoDB w/ node.js Certification
- Started TDD!